Address: 55 County Rd 103, Ward, CO
Sold: March 2016 for $72,000
List Price: $75,000
About this property: Just under 5 acres with great views and easy access off of Peak to Peak. South facing and sunny. Parcel is steep but a good building site has been planned on lower end. A power drop from a nearby pole is already installed. a home sight is partially graded. Seller completed Boulder County Site Plan review in 2006 for 3,418 sqft home. Please note, a new Site Plan would be necessary.
On the top of the property the land is flat, beautiful, and has divide views. It is bordered on the east by National Forest. It is pretty close to the Peak to Peak Hwy but there are no homes in sight. 35 mins to Boulder. Indian Peaks Wilderness minutes away.
- Great southern exposure
- Site plan review has been completed (expired however)
- Divide Views from top of the property
- Steep lot will likely mean building closer to the road
- Power drop and temporary pole already installed
- Phone should be easy
- High speed internet availability uncertain
- Taxes in 2014: $1,077
- Tax ID # R0115568