Address: 60 Cemetery Rd, Jamestown
List Price: $110,000
Acreage: 2.5/each, total 5 acres
Status: Lot 5 has been sold for $90,000, Lot 6 sold for $110,000
About this property: These are two different lots/building sites in the town limits of Jamestown. The likely building sites are side by side with easy access off of Cemetery Road. The likely building sites are flat and mitigated with good views of Porphyry Mountain. There are no other homes in sight and with the exception of a potential neighbor, the views and privacy should remain the same. Lot 6 is bordered to the east by the most picturesque Jamestown Cemetery. Jamestown is a great community, just 20 minutes from Boulder with a great elementary school, the famous Jamestown Merc cafe, and great neighbors.
- Lot 6 available but under contract
- Lot 5 sold separately for $90,000
- Two separate residences may be built on the two lots
- Each have fantastic views of Porphyry Mountain
- Next to the Jamestown’s Elysian Park:
- Tennis Court, Band Shell, Volleyball Court, Playground
- Boulder County approved septic installed on Lot 6
- There are no other utilities currently connected on the property
- Electric line runs the length of both lots
- High speed internet available: Century Link, Jimtown Internet, Full Signal
- Potentially Town of Jamestown water available. Call for details.