Address: 188 Ranch Rd & 43 Tilghman Rd, Jamestown
List Price: $70,000 or $35,000/each Sold, spring 2017 for $35,000 & $37,500!
Acreage: .8 acres each, total 1.6 acres
About this property: These are two different lots/building sites on the Bar-K Ranch. These lots may also be purchased separately for $40,000 each. Seller is motivated!
These lots vary from flat to slightly sloped. There are beautiful rock outcroppings. Relatively private with easy access from County maintained road. Good southern exposure. The Bar-K Ranch is a great community with acres of communal land including 3 fishing lakes and stable & pastures if you’re into horses. The town of Jamestown is just down the road with a great elementary school, the famous Jamestown Merc cafe, and plenty of community events.
- Lots may be purchased separately for $35,000 each
- A separate residence may be built on parcel
- Great rock outcroppings
- Motivated Seller
- 1/2hr to Boulder
- There are no utilities currently on the property
- Electric at both lot lines
- High speed internet available: Nedernet, Full Signal
- Taxes in 2015: $1,546 & $1,521 for a total of $3,067 for both
- Tax ID # R0030118 & R0030119